Friday, June 7, 2013

A Slumerican Troy Soldier

Work shit.



Work shit.

Leave me?How the fuck you gonna leave me?When I’m the one that’s on TVWith these girls...

Leave me?
How the fuck you gonna leave me?
When I’m the one that’s on TV
With these girls screaming 
Outside with my CD
And I’m begging?
Naw baby, you’re the one that can’t keep me 

Leave me?
Girl how the fuck you gonna leave me?

Fall asleep till the dreams come, motherfuck reality. 



Fall asleep till the dreams come, motherfuck reality. 

365jaseminedenise: Project 365 | Day 119:Lately things have...



365jaseminedenise:

Project 365 | Day 119:
Lately things have been up and down.

I've been spending most of my time at work, because it's positive and I need it. Coming home became a chore, one that I put off as long as I could. The day that I finally got a day off, I walked into the garage to take out the garbage, and the bag explodes. I don't know if it was because I was in a hurry to take it out or because it was far too heavy or if it was actually fate. I sighed loud as all the contents hit the ground, and that's when I saw it. The lime green familiar color. The one that after all these years I still recognized.

Lying in a pile of junk was the water gun that my Dad had played with me with in my last memory with him. When he had stayed awake after working two jobs during our two weeks in the summer that we shared, even after he said that he would never let me hold a gun of any sort..He chased me around for hours in the backyard until he ended up getting too playful and pulling out the hose. He sprayed the windows, which were open and my grandma came out and grounded us both. We spent the rest of the day eating brownies and watching movies together until I fell asleep in his lap. 

My last memory and there it was staring me in the face in a dark dusty garage. 

Just wanted to let you know that I am in love with your sense of art and the areas of your personality that I've seen over the past month or two that I've been tumblr following/facebook friends with you. You are so beautiful and awesome.

Aww thank you!! <333 I legit blushed reading that. :D :D :D

optimistic-pessimistic-thinker: Digital art at its best 



optimistic-pessimistic-thinker:

Digital art at its best 

mcginty-damian: "And tell the drama club their tears will be...

















mcginty-damian:

"And tell the drama club their tears will be real today."

communitynbc: So much joy, so much love.



communitynbc:

So much joy, so much love.

This first thing I did finally locating my camera chargers was...





This first thing I did finally locating my camera chargers was take pointless random pictures of myself. Because, what else are camera batteries for? :P

tomhiddlesismyspiritanimal: anyankaleigh: baddiebey: this...



tomhiddlesismyspiritanimal:

anyankaleigh:

baddiebey:

image

this is like my fave joke

okay that shit was good.

IM NOT EVEN MAD! 

You're a cutie patotie! I'm so happy I met you!

Awww thank you! Have you met me face to face, or just Tumblr, you mean?

eclecticpurple: Okay, there are 100 points on the album....





eclecticpurple:

Okay, there are 100 points on the album. TLC has 7. Every point is equal to 8 cents, alright? 7 times 8, 56 cents. That means every time an album gets sold, TLC gets 56 cents. So 10 million records, 5.6 million dollars. Seems like a lot of money. Well its not a lot of money when the record company has spent 3 million dollars to record your album. And in the record business, we pay all costs back to the record company. We pay recording costs, video costs. So now, we have 2.6 million dollars left. Well guess what? When you have that much money, you're about in the 47% tax bracket, so that immediately gets deducted to 1.3 million dollars. Then, you split the rest three ways. You got about $300,000 a piece, if that much. $300,000, let's see. I can buy a nice house with that. And what am I gonna pay my bills with?

wow

This documentary moved mountains in my mind. Like, changed my life. It was surreal. 

Everyone is blessed with a smile. Use it, love it, be it. 



Everyone is blessed with a smile. Use it, love it, be it. 

(to the previous anon) I meant like how do you feel about money and funding as in apartment funds, lights, clothes, bils, etc. Are you just one of those people that believe everything will be ok, or are you always worried about money and funds and how it will impact you in the future?

Never worried. Somehow I squeeze dollars out of dimes and if I can't do it, it's probably because I was too busy giving it to someone else, in which case, I will willingly suffer the consequences. Using my last dollar to help a friend, I find myself walking home from ridiculously far away places, but I mean, money doesn't make the world go around. It just assists with the turn. 

What's your personal intake on living and funds?

What do you mean? 

influence-the-ignorance: Outchea live ashell #rootspicnic...



influence-the-ignorance:

Outchea live ashell #rootspicnic #macklemore #epic #today #live

wtff, why do I recognize Nichole's glasses and the side of her face?! :D

dannyclinch: First time shooting Yelawolf at my portrait tent....



dannyclinch:

First time shooting Yelawolf at my portrait tent. Bonnaroo 2012

www.dannyclinch.com

I love how his hair is growing out, but you can still see the "fefe" judge me, and I'll not care profusely. 

mercedesmathers: i'm using a picture of myself because i'm...



mercedesmathers:

i'm using a picture of myself because i'm a egotistical asshole and i love myself way too much

abc; ba-b-ebitcheslovemarshallchemical-imbalanncecriminalcopkillin-hiphopvillian

def; eminem69emineming

ghi; goinghammelidontknowwhatagangstawalkis

jkl; jaseminedenisekisssomeonelauraaan182

mno; nicholemore

pqr; ????

stu; shakethatforshadyslammingniallthatsawhitewrapthe-legend-of-evelynn

vwx; ????

yz; ????

#; ????

btw i had like this REALLY long list but then i was like "ive changed my blogging style like 3 times in the past year and i dont follow the same people i followed one year ago but ive always followed these ones through all the changes they deserve to be on here" so anyways i had this longer follow forever but it would probably change within a few months and thaTS NOT A FOLLOW FOREVER AND THIS ONE IS OK???

also, i've stopped talking to most of you and its really upsetting so if any of you use xkit and you have xim you should add me and we can talk or just message me or something because im nervous and feel like you guys hate me idk i still love you all obviously

and its like wow if you guys STILL follow me even though i'm no longer an eminem blog and i no longer reblog 1D (yo theres like one 1D blog in there) then like thanks man thats true friendship i love you all

and if you used to follow me in 2011 when i was like 13 then lol

but if you did you basically watched me grow into a teenager ya know and thats kinda cool

This, THIS means a lot to me! And, I'll tell you why! When I FIRST got a Tumblr, Mercedes was one of the first Stans I followed and she didn't follow me back right away, but I thought she was cool. (She had nerfgun gifs okay?) And,s o I was nervous, about it. And then one day, out of the blue she followed me back and I was like "PHONE THE PRESSES STOP THE POLICE THIS IS HAPPENING!"

Since those days, us stans have branched out and become really diverse bloggers. I'm so proud of that. A lot of us fell off from each other, but knowing that someone is telling you "Hey, no matter what you change, what you're going through, who you are or where you're going to be 'I will follow your words forever.'" is a profound statement.

Mercedes, the feeling is definitely mutual. I love watching you grow and I look forward to doing more of that. <3

add me on facebook: Velli Montana

My Public Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/JasemineDenise

:D I tend to not give my private one out to anyone who isn't really close friends or family! But, feel free to like it, and you can wallpost it, message it, etc just like a normal facebook! <3

Aww your pictures are so cute, you never seize to amaze me. I've been following you for a while and I just wanted to ask if you work or anything? I know you write but that's always been on my mind.

Why thank you! I'm honored, completely. 

I do work. I work at local arcade, that somehow also does karaoke? When they hired me they asked if I had any special skills, and jokingly I said "I sing." My boss's eyes lit up immediately, and he started telling me about karaoke. That turned into also doing like, groups. Kids come in for field trips, and I get them geared up for their time there, and I get to sing to them more!

When I'm not singing, I'm behind a prize counter, or running rides (Because we have amusement park rides) or on Saturdays, we have something called prize night, where I offer tickets out to people if they beat me in the games. 

I haven't had the job that long. I was unemployed for about six months after the frozen yogurt place I worked at closed down.

Thank you for asking! <3

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone every day.

    Follow our trades NOW & profit up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete