Friday, June 7, 2013

"A long time ago in a galaxy far far away"

Photo



spidervenger: indibuttonnose: I've never realized how...















spidervenger:

indibuttonnose:

I've never realized how accurate that looks.

Can't ever not reblog this piece of perfectness ~

Oh my lord

It still amazes me of how accurate it is.

I grew up watching countless episodes of Winnie the pooh and not did I once notice this. Oh God.

I only ever have noticed OCD, depression and anxiety there, but I was too little to pay more attention to mental illnesses.

vgjunk: Final Fantasy VIII.



vgjunk:

Final Fantasy VIII.

massattack19: Grrr. Arrgh.



massattack19:

Grrr. Arrgh.

Photo











"we fight or we die."





"we fight or we die."

Photo



Photo













Photo









boriken: beyondthedistantstars:













boriken:

beyondthedistantstars:

Photo



Photo













hahahaha



hahahaha

"You are part of the night, just like me. We're not afraid of...









"You are part of the night, just like me. We're not afraid of the dark—we come alive in it…we're thrilled by it."

Photo



Photo













How Much Would The Manison In Resident Evil Cost??

pirateking001:

-

geminiseyes: madhackrviper: holy shit how did they get away...













geminiseyes:

madhackrviper:

holy shit how did they get away with this

I love Ren @ Stimpy!!!

I got an awesome night ahead of me



I got an awesome night ahead of me

poem I read from Fable 2

I’ve been around the world.
I’ve seen a million things.
I’ve fought in countless wars,
and dined with many kings.

I’ve seen the northern lights.
I’ve counted all the stars.
Been in ‘n’ out of Saturn’s rings
and started life on Mars.

I’m fluent in every language.
I’ve tasted each cuisine.
I’ve stayed in every palace,
and lived what people dream.

I was there when it began,
and I know when it will end.
My only enemy is man,
yet you are still my dearest friend.
I invented evolution.
I gave you your first breath.
I was there at your conception
and I’ll be there at the time of death.
-Fable2

No comments:

Post a Comment