Sunday, June 9, 2013

Deer hunting without my accordion.

Will "Smooth Moves" Graham









Will "Smooth Moves" Graham

urbancatfitters: "shit it's 2 a.m." i say every day at 2 a.m. as if i am surprised

urbancatfitters:

"shit it's 2 a.m." i say every day at 2 a.m. as if i am surprised

Photo













mycartoonheartvstheworld: olookitsrosa: hey-sass-butt: "Well,...



mycartoonheartvstheworld:

olookitsrosa:

hey-sass-butt:

"Well, you see… I'm Danny Fenton. I was just 14 when my parents built a very strange machine. It was designed to view a world unseen. When it didn't quite work, my folks- they just quit. So I took a look inside of it. There was a great big flash, everything just changed…. my molecules got all rearranged. When I first woke up, I realized I had snowy white hair and glowing green eyes. I could walk through walls, disappear, and fly! I was much more unique than the other guys. It was then that I knew what I had to do… I had to stop all the ghosts who were coming through. I'm here to fight for me and you."

"…."

"Alright, Sammy. Let's gank 'im."

A

Im legit dying right now

notafraidofruins: #if a cat and a dog got married this is...



notafraidofruins:

suicideblonde: The Great Gatsby





suicideblonde:

The Great Gatsby

Photo









wow publish and spread this around.. it's no bull i slimmed down so much. (no spaces) TUMBLR SUMMER DIET { d o t } COM

can u not 

nyliramrae: youarelookingatthis: some members of fandoms are...

















nyliramrae:

youarelookingatthis:

some members of fandoms are exactly like this…

Brilliant commercial.

God if my therapist was half as good as Hannibal I could have stopped seeing her months ago

God if my therapist was half as good as Hannibal I could have stopped seeing her months ago

jawnn-locked: #that face







jawnn-locked:

#that face

Photo



Photo



Photo



DINNER PUNS IN HANNIBAL ARE THE BEST

DINNER PUNS IN HANNIBAL ARE THE BEST

madebytoast: I finally did some Hannibal fanart, did I do it...





madebytoast:

I finally did some Hannibal fanart, did I do it right

Electric Kettles

fentonne:

courtnu:

whatsdifferentincanada:

image

 

Canadians have a somewhat superstitious aversion to microwaving water to boil it. Nearly all Canadians have electric kettles for boiling water, and will heat up soup on the stove instead of the microwave.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE AN ELECTRIC KETTLE.

there are people that microwave water to boil it? I thought everyone had one of these

burst-of-giggles: susiron: firehouselight: blah-blahs: doityo...



burst-of-giggles:

susiron:

firehouselight:

blah-blahs:

doityourselfproject:

Paint primary colors on fan wings

BRILLIANT

Did we just discover how to paint with all the colors of the wind?

omG

holy shit holy fuck. it got better

tsundrae: janestrider: tsundrae: tsundrae: brb gotta go pee k back how was it war can do...

tsundrae:

janestrider:

tsundrae:

tsundrae:

brb gotta go pee

k back

how was it

war can do things to a man

the-cat-is-called-hamish: dayt0na-lights: I snorted This is...



the-cat-is-called-hamish:

dayt0na-lights:

I snorted

This is worse than the people who said he was a dick because he pushed someone off stage

…when he was three

No comments:

Post a Comment