Wednesday, June 5, 2013

a mere product of mental invention.

vvhatno: Clueless



vvhatno:

Clueless

vvhatno: Wallpaper



vvhatno:

Wallpaper

mbthecool: This is why Chandler Bing is our spirit animal.





















mbthecool:

This is why Chandler Bing is our spirit animal.

Photo



sodamnrelatable: (lol here!)



sodamnrelatable:

(lol here!)

dilclo: ding dong ur opinion is wrong

dilclo:

ding dong ur opinion is wrong

Photo



svveden: *puts on lifejacket* i am ready for intercourse

svveden:

*puts on lifejacket* i am ready for intercourse

iwontfollowyouintothedark: My life plan: work with whatever I've got and figure it out as I go

iwontfollowyouintothedark:

My life plan: work with whatever I've got and figure it out as I go

That moment when you're typing a lot without looking at the screen, then you look up and find out you haven't typed a thing.

sodamnrelatable:

image

Photo



Trying to walk sexy

sodamnrelatable:

expectation:

image

reality:

image


squidwurd: all around me are familiar faces worn out...



squidwurd:

all around me are familiar faces

worn out places

worn out faces

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

guys please, I cannot answer all 0 messages

Photo



wallygraysonwest: my theater teacher has this hanging above his desk

wallygraysonwest:

my theater teacher has this hanging above his desk

image

ostracizedpoodle: sometimes you just need to lay on the floor

ostracizedpoodle:

sometimes you just need to lay on the floor

pizza: if you can't reach it without leaving your bed it's obviously not that important

pizza:

if you can't reach it without leaving your bed it's obviously not that important

Photo



andrewpauldost: i want dogs to be allowed at more places and i want children under 6 to not be

andrewpauldost:

i want dogs to be allowed at more places and i want children under 6 to not be

No comments:

Post a Comment