Sunday, June 9, 2013

http://d3sirabledesires.tumblr.com/

To all my followers:

I have found a man that I really like, and I honestly only wanna show myself to him. He makes me happy and so I’m not going to post on here anymore. I deleted all of my personal photos. Sorry to leave all you lovely followers but I’m happy with my choice <3 

Your taboo desires are very interesting ;)

I suppose they are.

You just made me cum

:) you're welcome.

withoutasking: Entirely too sexy not to reblog….again.



withoutasking:

Entirely too sexy not to reblog….again.

Photo



sexaficionado: Yes!



sexaficionado:

Yes!

deenme: James Deen eating pussy (part 2)



















deenme:

James Deen eating pussy (part 2)

phroydianslip: Thrust Phroyd



phroydianslip:

Thrust

Phroyd

Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



templeofginger: http://templeofginger.tumblr.com Red is the...



templeofginger:

http://templeofginger.tumblr.com

Red is the color of Love.

When you reblog, be kind. Keep source, model and photographer credits.

Keep the art alive.

Photo



neveradrymoment: Waking up next to you and slipping inside you...



neveradrymoment:

Waking up next to you and slipping inside you while you're still dreaming…
Your hips gently thrusting on me as I lay motionless letting you take me at your speed…

Slow… Deep… Tender…

Like time doesn't exist…

There's no hurry…

We're both calling in to say we're working from home today…

It must be "Wet Wednesay."

Photo



Photo



So hot, I have the same. Where are you from?

Why are you anon. I don't bite, and I keep things answered private unless told otherwise. Im from the us.

Photo



What are your taboo desires?

Incest. Daddy/Daughter Big brother/little sister

2 comments:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you understand there is a 12 word sentence you can communicate to your man... that will induce intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal for you deep inside his chest?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, cherish and care for you with all his heart...

    =====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Response

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will make him try harder than before to take care of you.

    In fact, triggering this all-powerful impulse is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll instantly notice him open his heart and mind to you in a way he never expressed before and he will see you as the one and only woman in the world who has ever truly understood him.

    ReplyDelete